Over the COVID-19 event we will continue to offer our guests a relaxing, environmentally-friendly and safe place to escape while following advice from health authorities.
- Our tents are completely sanitised before each new arrival paying particular attention to all linen and high touch areas as well as the little things
eg. light switches, handles, taps, zips etc.
- Once you check-in, the tent is yours for the duration of your stay – all our tents are unserviced during your stay.
- Breakfast baskets are delivered to your deck each morning ready for you to collect.
- We have a ready supply of hand sanitiser and soap available for your tent.
- All tents have hot water and dishwashing detergent so you can easily sterilise your items.
- There is a minimum 8 metres between each tent and your closest neighbour.
- All guests, staff and suppliers have been advised to practise good personal hygiene and to seek medical attention immediately if they feel unwell.
The team at Mitchell Grass Retreat look forward to welcoming you for some well-earned rest and relaxation. Please feel free to give Tanya a call should
you have any questions regarding our safe-work practices.